Sunday, August 29, 2010

Can you believe it?

My sister Heidi finally "done got hitched" (says Lealani) in LA last Saturday. What a wonderful thing. I got to see my middlest sister get married off and got to visit with my favoritest people in the whole white world, my family of course :) Here are some pictures from the weekend:


{Little Lucy}


{The view of the temple from Jason and Lealani's hotel room}



{Inedible crayons}


{A friendly honeybee}


{Heidi and Dad}




{She makes this face}


{Josh tries to make this face}


{My lovely mother}


{Lealani}


{Mom and Susan}


{Ethan patrolling the grounds--and yes, that is blood on his shirt}


{Ilya was on my back half the day; I spoil him}


{Jason and Hannah}





{Sara and I}


{Hannah and I}



{Maria makes this face}


{Juliana}




{Louis and Hannah}

No comments:

Post a Comment