Wednesday, February 17, 2010

inspired.


about me.

i live in Utah--attending BYU, majoring in International Relations and minoring in Italian. vegetarian--six and a half years.
missionary? yes.

{love}

foreign and independent films
local, organic, homemade (everything)
listening to NPR
sending and receiving letters
vintage
indie rock
gardens
running, yoga
excessively complicated German board games
reading
sewing
family
photography
clean comedians (Brian Regan, Jim Gaffigan)

{not so much}

the "Tea Party" and all things Sarah Palin
Utah drivers
spiteful or ignorant attitudes
crusts/food edges
raisins
mispronounced words like "nu-cu-ler" or "su-du-ku"



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl hey. I'm so glad your blog is titled "a few of my favorite things" because you're one of my favorite people. I'm excited to see you update this my little surrogate sister.

    ReplyDelete