Saturday, June 12, 2010

Figaro, figaro, figaro!

I went to the opera tonight with my friends Rebecca, Dan and Austen. It's been way too long since I've been to the opera. I used to go all the time with the Culture Club (not this Culture Club contrary to what Mr. Iucker might say). We saw two short comic operas: Trial by Jury and The Telephone, both of which were very cute.

We also made some pizza, which turned out pretty good, albeit it didn't cook all the way through. Here are some pictures of the meal-makin':



{I bet you can tell which part of the pizza belongs to the vegetarian}



{Austen and his ground beef}


{It took us so long to open this monstrosity of an artichoke heart jar}


{It ended up being Dan who was able to open it}


{Mmmm}


{Rebecca rollin' some dough}


{Me}

No comments:

Post a Comment